HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!
Due to the holiday, we will only have one class tomorrow at CrossFit Kingstowne starting at 10 a.m. Its an annual tradition to run our gym WOD “The Liberator”, so we hope all of our CFL and CFK family who are in town for the holiday can join us tomorrow! Its a fun one…and don’t worry, we can scale as necessary.
Wishing everyone a safe and happy 4th of July!
- 15 Clean & Jerks (C&J) (A: 155/105; Rx: 135/95; S: 115/75; S2: 95/65)
- 1 Rope Climb (S: 2 Rope Walks)
- Run 400m
- 12 C&J
- 15 Pull Ups
- 500m Row
- 9 C&J
- 25 Push Ups
- 25 V-Ups
- 6 C&J
- 30 Jumping Lunges
- 50 DUs (150 Singles or 100 Jumping Jacks)
- 3 C&J
- 20 Wall Balls (A: 30/20; Rx: 20/14)
- 400m Sandbag Run (S: Med Ball)